It’s time for a Friday Flight! These episodes are all about the week’s financial news and the impact on your personal finances. There are a lot of headlines out there, but we distill it down to specific takeaways that will allow you to kick off the weekend informed and help you to continue to make smart money moves. In this episode we cover some relevant and helpful stories like: please send us a voice memo of your best money tip to be featured on episode 500, medical debt officially dropping off credit reports, WTD with your $3,000 tax refund, buyers going on strike, annoying tipping trends, whether grocery delivery is good for your money, dumb ARM mortgages, buy now pay later at the pump, the right to know earnings for degree programs, transparent college pricing, & cell phone family plan pricing forever!
- Refinancing your student loans isn’t a slam dunk decision that everyone should automatically do- luckily we have an article up on the site that walks you through when you should consider refinancing your student loans. But if you are a good candidate and want to refinance before interest rates climb, Splash Financial is who we would recommend. There you can compare rates and listeners of How to Money get a $300 bonus!
- We referenced our 7 Money Gears during this episode. It’s important to know what your next financial moves should be before you take action!
- Here’s a full post on good things to do with your tax refund!
- Be aware of the crucial credit card benefits that you may not be using!
- Cut your monthly cell phone service down to $15 a month with a provider like Mint Mobile– we’ve been using them for years now!
- Credit Card Tool – Looking for the right credit card for you? Then check out our new credit card tool that’ll help you to easily filter through all the cards based on your preferred airline, whether or not they have an annual fee, or simply by the cash back offer! Just toggle the sliders and you’ll know which card to consider.
And please help us to spread the word by letting friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular listener, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to change the conversation around personal finance and get more people doing smart things with their money. Have an awesome weekend!
Best friends out!
* Advertiser Disclosure: How to Money has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. How to Money and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
* User Generated Content Disclosure: Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Leave a Reply