This week on the pod we’re answering your questions! 1 – Is it OK to buy a new car if I’m going to keep it for 15 years? 2 – What receipts should I keep for tax purposes on the portion of my duplex I’m renting? 3 – What were y’all taught and what should I be teaching my kid about money? 4 – As a higher earner, is there any tax benefit to contributing to my IRA when I’m already covered by a retirement plan at work? 5 – Where should I consider opening a small business account for my new business?
And if you have a question for us, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask
Additional resources from this episode:
- Here’s the link for my Airbnb in Atlanta if you’re looking for a place to stay.
- Joel is a step closer to building an ADU (accessory dwelling unit) in his backyard.
- We answered a question on what to save and how to teach our kids about money, but here’s a full episode on teaching kids about money.
- Like our listener Ben, if you’re looking to open a Roth IRA, M1 is a great option.
- And if you’re planning to open a small business account like listener Katie, check out Navy Federal Credit Union as well as Axos Bank.
During this episode we enjoyed an Okie by Prairie Artisan Ales- a big thanks to our friend Abe here in Atlanta for donating this beer to the show! And if you enjoyed this episode, be sure to subscribe and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts- we’d love to hear from you.
Best friends out!