Much of our financial life often revolves around one number- our credit score. It’s really important that your score is in a healthy range as it impacts loan terms, insurance rates, and even job offers. Luckily we all have free access to our credit scores, credit reports, and the steps we need to take to ensure that our credit score is in great shape. We’re sharing that information with you in this episode. Depending on your history, it could be a long road of rebuilding your credit, but boosting your score can help in more ways than you may even realize!
- Petal card is a great intro credit card for rebuilding your credit score.
- To be able to track your own credit score for free, head to Credit Sesame, Credit Karma, as well as Credit Scorecard.
- To see if you were impacted by the Equifax data breach and to claim your settlement money, head to EquifaxBreachSettlement.com.
- And as always, you can get your full credit report at AnnualCreditReport.com
- Self Lender allows you to rebuild your score quickly since it’s an installment loan that you pay to yourself- just make sure you always pay on time!
During this episode we each enjoyed a Whitewall Wheat by Crank Arm Brewing- a big thanks to Cody in NC for donating this one to the show! And if you enjoyed this episode, be sure to subscribe and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts- we’d love to hear from you.
Best friends out!