This week on the pod we’re answering your questions! 1 – Should I continue investing with an impending market correction? 2 – What should I do with the money I’m setting aside for new baby expenses? 3 – After some hail damage, should I fix my car or keep the insurance money? 4 – How does compounding work for investments like stocks? 5 – Do I have to pay quarterly estimates or should I invest that money instead?
And if you have a question for us, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask
- We referenced episode 36 on timing the stock market.
- We also mentioned episode 75 on the true cost of kids.
- Here’s a full post on ways to prepare for a recession
- Before you simply raise the deductible on your auto insurance policy to get your rates down, consider the many ways you can save!
- If you’re looking to enroll to be able to pay your quarterly taxes, either head to EFTPS (for personal or business estimates) or Direct Pay (for personal estimates only)
During this episode we enjoyed a Fancy Dance by Skydance Brewing Co- a big thanks to Patrick in Oklahoma for donating this beer to the show! And if you enjoyed this episode, be sure to subscribe and give us a quick review in Apple Podcastsor wherever you get your podcasts- we’d love to hear from you.
Best friends out!
Leave a Reply