We’re kicking off the week by answering listener questions! And if you have a question that you’d like for us to answer on the show, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask , send us your voice memo. Regardless of how random or bizarre you might think it is, we want to hear it!
- I took out personal loans to start a BTC mining business: should I use Roth contributions to pay them off?
- Should I pursue travel nursing in order to double my salary?
- As a teacher, can I afford to invest more aggressively since I have a pension?
- Investing via Acorns: smart move or should I consider other providers?
- What are some benefits or tax write-offs as we’ve started a new business?
- Investing – And of course we touched on investing during this episode- listen back to how we invest our money with brokerage houses like Fidelity, M1 Finance, and Vanguard.
- Here’s a quick look at the differences between Roth and Traditional IRA’s (Pssst… Roth’s work out better for most folks in the long haul)
- If you’re not sure what your risk tolerance might be, then check out this quiz over at Vanguard to help get you started.
- Entrepreneurship – Listen back to our conversation with Shannon Weinstein if you’d like some more convincing that there are phenomenal tax benefits of starting your own business.
- For a business checking account check out American Express, Bluevine, and Lili.
- Credit Card Tool – Looking for the right credit card for you? Then check out our new credit card tool that’ll help you to easily filter through all the cards based on your preferred airline, whether or not they have an annual fee, or simply by the cash back offer! Just toggle the sliders and you’ll know which card to consider.
- Newsletter – Don’t forget to sign up for the best personal finance newsletter in all the land! It’s completely free and something we create to help you along your journey to financial freedom. It drops every Tuesday morning and you can always unsubscribe if you don’t dig it!
During this episode we enjoyed a Lindemans Framboise! And please help us to spread the word by letting friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular listener, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to change the conversation around personal finance and get more people doing smart things with their money!
Best friends out!
* Advertiser Disclosure: How to Money has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. How to Money and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
* User Generated Content Disclosure: Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Leave a Reply