We’re kicking off the week by answering listener questions! And if you have a question that you’d like for us to answer on the show, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask , send us your voice memo. Regardless of how random or bizarre you might think it is, we want to hear it!
- I’m thinking about buying a used car from a rental fleet- what considerations should I keep in mind?
- What steps should we take, or not take, as we’re getting more serious with our entrepreneurial endeavors?
- Is now a good time to roll my 401k over into a Roth IRA?
- What factors should I consider as I’m looking for the best rate on my high yield savings account?
- My lender says that I have to move into the duplex that I’m trying to purchase as an investment property- what should I do?
- Cars – We’re pretty much always going to point you in the direction of buying a used car, but there are some instances where buying a new car might be worth it.
- Entrepreneurship – Listen back to episode 247 when we talked about how you can start a business with no money. And our conversation with Shannon Weinstein highlighted the phenomenal tax benefits of starting your own business.
- 401(k) – Capitalize is the site we discussed where you can easily move an old 401k for free. We also wrote a full Capitalize Review post based on our personal experience!
- Savings accounts – We don’t want you chasing interest rates, but if you’re looking to make a move away from one of the big banks paying virtually nothing, then we’d recommend you head over to Doctor of Credit to see their rundown.
- Credit Card Tool – Looking for the right credit card for you? Then check out our new credit card tool that’ll help you to easily filter through all the cards based on your preferred airline, whether or not they have an annual fee, or simply by the cash back offer! Just toggle the sliders and you’ll know which card to consider.
- Newsletter – Don’t forget to sign up for the best personal finance newsletter in all the land! It’s completely free and something we create to help you along your journey to financial freedom. It drops every Tuesday morning and you can always unsubscribe if you don’t dig it!
During this episode we enjoyed a Grapefruit Hefeweizen by Schofferhofer! And please help us to spread the word by letting friends and family know about How To Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular listener, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to change the conversation around personal finance and get more people doing smart things with their money!
Best friends out!
* Advertiser Disclosure: How to Money has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. How to Money and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
* User Generated Content Disclosure: Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.