There’s a right way and a wrong way to do all sorts of things. For instance we think that the right way to load toilet paper is with it dispensing over the top of course! Or, sometimes you see guys at the beach and they’re beet-red but they’ve still got their shirt off and they’re likely not wearing any sunscreen- what’re they doing?! And similar to quitting your job the right way, getting burned seems to be a lesson that many folks don’t often learn until they are older, or until after they’ve learned the lesson the hard way. But when it comes to your professional career, we want you to realize that quitting poorly can have very negative long-term ramifications. And the flip side of the coin is true as well- higher pay, more work flexibility, and better opportunities in the future await! Learn what you should be doing before you quit your job, how to ensure that you’re not leaving money on the table when you leave, and how you can best transition out of your current job.
- Discounts – How you ask for a discount makes all the difference- listen back to how you can pay less for almost everything!
- Healthcare – If you’re looking for a very affordable health care alternative (like by a factor of 6x) that isn’t technically insurance, then you definitely need to check out Medi-Share. Joel has recently joined and our family has been with them for over 5 years.
- Sedera is also another health sharing option that doesn’t have any religious affiliation if that’s not your thing.
- Life insurance – Read about how you can choose life insurance that is cheap and easy to buy.
- Credit Card Tool – Looking for the right credit card for you? Then check out our new credit card tool that’ll help you to easily filter through all the cards based on your preferred airline, whether or not they have an annual fee, or simply by the cash back offer! Just toggle the sliders and you’ll know which card to consider.
During this episode we enjoyed a Bumblestick Nut Brown Ale by Bhramari Brewing! And please help us to spread the word by letting friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular listener, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to change the conversation around personal finance and get more people doing smart things with their money!
Best friends out!
* Advertiser Disclosure: How to Money has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. How to Money and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
* User Generated Content Disclosure: Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.