Time for our Friday Flight! These episodes are a sampling of the week’s financial news and the impact on your personal finances. There are a lot of headlines out there, but we distill it down to specific takeaways that will allow you to kick off the weekend informed and help you to get ahead with your money. In this episode we cover some relevant and helpful stories like: $600 for 600 episodes, free Christmas decor, dumpster diving for Dior, sponsored results in your shopping cart, the rise of BNPL, new employee bonuses, degrees might be for dummies, tech company transgressions, your Benz is over a barrel, housing hellscapes, & smart HELOC use.
- $600 for 600 episodes – For a chance to win our $600 for 600 episodes, make sure that you’re subscribed to our free, weekly newsletter. Just subscribe here, and make sure to do that before Monday at midnight in order to be entered to win!
- College – Listen as we discussed how college might be overrated!
- And maybe the path to college isn’t for you- instead a high-paying blue collar career might be the best route to take and there are more options available then most might realize!
- Security – Make it harder to lose money to scammers by freezing your credit.
- Newsletter – Don’t forget to sign up for the best personal finance newsletter in all the land! It’s completely free and something we create to help you along your journey to financial freedom. It drops every Tuesday morning and you can always unsubscribe if you don’t dig it!
- Credit Card Tool – Looking for the right credit card for you? Then check out our new credit card tool that’ll help you to easily filter through all the cards based on your preferred airline, whether or not they have an annual fee, or simply by the cash back offer! Just toggle the sliders and you’ll know which card to consider.
And please help us to spread the word by letting friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular listener, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to change the conversation around personal finance and get more people doing smart things with their money. Have an awesome weekend!
Best friends out!
* Advertiser Disclosure: How to Money has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. How to Money and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
* User Generated Content Disclosure: Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Leave a Reply