We’re joined by student loan repayment expert, Meagan McGuire! I don’t think there is anyone else we know who understands the intricacies of student loans more than Meagan. She’s been in the finance industry for more than 13 years and she has the bragging rights of being the first Certified Student Loan Professional in the state of Georgia back when we met several years ago. And the timing couldn’t be better to have an in depth conversation with Meagan as there have been so many changes, new laws, and guidelines in the student loan space- where are things with forgiveness, or what is the current status of the payment pause? We’re lucky to have Meagan answer those questions, plus many more today!
- Student loan repayment plan – reach out to Meagan if you need one!
- Credit Card Tool – Looking for the right credit card for you? Then check out our new credit card tool that’ll help you to easily filter through all the cards based on your preferred airline, whether or not they have an annual fee, or simply by the cash back offer! Just toggle the sliders and you’ll know which card to consider.
- Newsletter – Don’t forget to sign up for the best personal finance newsletter in all the land! It’s completely free and something we create to help you along your journey to financial freedom. It drops every Tuesday morning and you can always unsubscribe if you don’t dig it!
During this episode we enjoyed a N’Ice Chouffe by Brasserie d’Achouffe! And please help us to spread the word by letting friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular listener, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to change the conversation around personal finance and get more people doing smart things with their money!
Best friends out!
* Advertiser Disclosure: How to Money has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. How to Money and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
* User Generated Content Disclosure: Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.