Check out our first ever AMA: an ‘ask me anything’ where we focus on personal questions as opposed to personal finance related content! Typically we’re either interviewing someone in the personal finance space, answering listeners’ money questions, doing a deep dive on a particular topic, or covering the latest personal finance news- but we thought it’d be fun for y’all to get to know us more on a personal level. These are the kinds of topics you might hear us talking about if we were grabbing a bear at a local brewery! So have a listen as we answer questions having to do with how we met, how our faith impacts our finances, long-term fitness goals, other careers we’ve considered, the biggest decisions we’ve ever made, favorite bands or genres, finding work-life balance, where we want to travel, and more!
- Fitness – Here’s the app/program: Street Parking, that allows you to DIY your own CrossFit workouts at home.
- Origin stories – We briefly touched on how we got into personal finances but take the deep dive and hear about our money origins stories- both mine and Joel’s!
- Atlanta – We’re big fans of the ATL and it turns out we’re not alone!
- Money Mission Statement – Check out the worksheet we created to help you create your own Money Mission Statement! Download it, and give it a solid 30 minutes one evening to really begin some soul searching to determine what you want your life to look like.
- Credit Card Tool – Looking for the right credit card for you? Then check out our new credit card tool that’ll help you to easily filter through all the cards based on your preferred airline, whether or not they have an annual fee, or simply by the cash back offer! Just toggle the sliders and you’ll know which card to consider.
- Newsletter – Don’t forget to sign up for the best personal finance newsletter in all the land! It’s completely free and something we create to help you along your journey to financial freedom. It drops every Tuesday morning and you can always unsubscribe if you don’t dig it!
During this episode we enjoyed a Double Top by Akademia Brewing! And please help us to spread the word by letting friends and family know about How To Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular listener, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to change the conversation around personal finance and get more people doing smart things with their money!
Best friends out!
* Advertiser Disclosure: How to Money has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. How to Money and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
* User Generated Content Disclosure: Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Leave a Reply