We’re kicking off the week by answering listener questions! And if you have a question that you’d like for us to answer on the show, we’d love for you to submit your own via howtomoney.com/ask , send us your voice memo!
- Target date funds in my brokerage account- is this allowed and is it a good idea?
- How should we deposit checks from another country for our daughter?
- Does infinite or velocity banking work and how risky is it?
- Should I switch from a robo advisor like Ellevest to my own investment advisor?
- Plus a great car tip from a listener for keeping your headlights looking brand new!
And if you’re looking for some one on one personal investment advice, you can find fee-only fiduciary planners over at XY Planning Network or the National Association of Personal Finance Advisors (NAPFA).
Check out our full post on saving vs. Investing differences, which includes things to consider for the outcome you are planning for.
During this episode we enjoyed a Love Birds 4 by Birds Fly South! And please help us to spread the word by letting friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular listener, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to change the conversation around personal finance and get more people doing smart things with their money!
Best friends out!
Leave a Reply