We’re kicking off the week by answering your questions! And if you have a question for us, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask/ , send us your voice memo!
- Should I pay points on a mortgage to get a lower rate?
- What kind of impact will closing some credit cards have on my credit score?
- Being a recent divorcee, what should be my financial priorities?
- Do you guys recommend any investing apps that round up purchases?
- Should I buy real estate in order to build wealth?
Additional links from this episode:
- If you do think that a round up investing app is for you, check out Acorns and Stash Invest.
- Here’s the post we talk about impacts to your credit score and how to boost your credit score.
- And for a full episode on why we feel that your personal residence is a terrible investment, listen back to episode 30!
During this episode we both enjoyed a Swoon Units by Fonta Flora! And as we’ve ramped up the podcast with an additional Friday episode every week, we could really use your help to spread the word- let friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to spread the word to get more people doing smart things with their money in these difficult times!
Best friends out!
Leave a Reply