We’re kicking off the week by answering your questions! And if you have a question for us, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask , send us your voice memo!
- What should I do with the proceeds from selling my house?
- Is it better to max out my HSA now or allow it to continue to be regularly deducted from my paycheck?
- Should I go with a regular or Roth 401k and does it make sense for me to stick around until I’m 100% vested?
- Why did my credit score drop after paying down a bunch of credit card debt?
- What advice should I give my parents who are looking to retire within the next decade?
Additional links from this episode:
- We answered Corey’s question on how to fund his HSA – for an entire episode dedicated to why we feel the HSA is the ultimate retirement account, listen back to episode 105.
- Check out episode 114 where we went into great detail with Cameron Huddleston about talking with parents about money.
- Here’s a post about rebuilding your credit score
- And finally we’re asking you: is it frugal or cheap to sell a gift on eBay? Leave your comment below!
During this episode we both enjoyed a Dr. Fünke’s Sour Pale Ale by Wrecking Bar Brewpub! And as we’ve ramped up the podcast with an additional Friday episode every week, we could really use your help to spread the word- let friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to spread the word to get more people doing smart things with their money in these difficult times!
Best friends out!]
Leave a Reply