We’re kicking off the week by answering listener questions! And if you have a question that you’d like for us to answer on the show, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask , send us your voice memo. Regardless of how random or bizarre you might think it is, we want to hear it!
- We’ve already purchased investment properties together- should we get a prenup before getting married?
- Should I skip Money Gear #1 in order to go ahead and get my 401k company match?
- Where can my teenager find the best interest rates on a savings account?
- Is Mainvest a good option if I want to invest in local small businesses?
- Are Treasuries a good option for short-term investing- for money I’ll need to pay for medical school?
- Prenups – We cover this topic fully in blog post: Should I get a prenup? And if you’re looking to create a prenuptial agreement on the cheap, check out RocketLawyer. But if you don’t know where to even start, Hello Prenup would be a great place to start.
- Money Gears – We referenced our 7 Money Gears during this episode. It’s important to know what your next financial moves should be before you take action!
- And here are some ways that you can start saving more money this week.
- Investing – Here’s a quick look at the differences between Roth and Traditional IRA’s (Pssst… Roth’s work out better for most folks in the long haul)
- Credit Card Tool – Looking for the right credit card for you? Then check out our new credit card tool that’ll help you to easily filter through all the cards based on your preferred airline, whether or not they have an annual fee, or simply by the cash back offer! Just toggle the sliders and you’ll know which card to consider.
- Newsletter – Don’t forget to sign up for the best personal finance newsletter in all the land! It’s completely free and something we create to help you along your journey to financial freedom. It drops every Tuesday morning and you can always unsubscribe if you don’t dig it!
During this episode we enjoyed a She’s My Berry Pie by Mutation Brewing- a big thanks to Jack and our friends there at the brewery! And please help us to spread the word by letting friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular listener, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to change the conversation around personal finance and get more people doing smart things with their money!
Best friends out!
* Advertiser Disclosure: How to Money has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. How to Money and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
* User Generated Content Disclosure: Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.