This week on the podcast we’re answering your questions! And if you have a question for us, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask/
- Should I pay off my credit card debt that has a 0% interest rate?
- How much money should I have in my emergency fund since we’re house hacking with a duplex?
- What do I do with money that I’ve inherited as a 401k?
- Does whole life insurance make sense for me?
- What does it mean if I don’t have a credit score?
- If you’re wanting to learn how you can utilize credit cards to help pay down your debt, check out this article on 0% transfer credit cards.
- A high interest savings account is a perfect place to stash money for housing repairs.
- Instead of whole life insurance we most definitely recommend for you to check out a term life policy. Policygenius is a great third party site where you can find the best coverage for you and your family.
During this episode we enjoyed a Blair’s Breakfast Stout by Wilmington Brewing Company – a big thanks to Matt’s uncle in-law John for donating this beer to the show. And if you enjoyed this episode, be sure to subscribe and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to spread the word to get more people doing smart things with their money!
Best friends out!