This week on the podcast we’re answering your questions! And if you have a question for us, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask/
- Should I pay off my credit card debt that has a 0% interest rate?
- How much money should I have in my emergency fund since we’re house hacking with a duplex?
- What do I do with money that I’ve inherited as a 401k?
- Does whole life insurance make sense for me?
- What does it mean if I don’t have a credit score?
- If you’re wanting to learn how you can utilize credit cards to help pay down your debt, check out this article on 0% transfer credit cards.
- A high interest savings account is a perfect place to stash emergency fund money for housing repairs.
- Instead of whole life insurance we most definitely recommend for you to check out a term life policy. Policygenius is a great third party site where you can find the best coverage for you and your family.
During this episode we enjoyed a Blair’s Breakfast Stout by Wilmington Brewing Company – a big thanks to Matt’s uncle in-law John for donating this beer to the show. And if you enjoyed this episode, be sure to subscribe and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to spread the word to get more people doing smart things with their money!
Best friends out!
Leave a Reply