We’re kicking off the week by answering your questions! And if you have a question for us, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask/ , send us your voice memo!
- Getting a 2% loan via M1 Borrow looks too good to pass up- what do you guys think?
- Should I consider a small student loan in order to finish up my masters degree?
- How should the upcoming election affect how I invest? And what’s a frugal approach to podcasting equipment?
- My employer’s 401k match varies, so should I contribute to my own Roth IRA or maximize my company’s profit sharing?
- Should I consider buying a house with an FHA loan?
Additional links from this episode:
- We’re pretty big fans of M1 Finance for investing, but they have a pretty solid loan offering at 2% that’s worth considering.
- For this podcast we record on a Zoom H4nPro and use Shure SM58 microphones with these desktop stands (and we’ve found 6ft cables to be the perfect length if you want to really get specific!). And for editing we use Adobe Audition but Audacity is a great free option as well as GarageBand if you use a Mac. (and if you’re recording straight into your computer, we’d highly recommend this super affordable USB microphone by Audio-Technica which we often use as well!). And when it comes to recording interviews remotely, we’re big fans of SquadCast (and trust me, we’ve tried them all!).
During this episode we both enjoyed a Deftones Swerve City POG IPA by Belching Beaver- thanks for donating this one Brent! And as we’ve ramped up the podcast with an additional Friday episode every week, we could really use your help to spread the word- let friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to spread the word to get more people doing smart things with their money in these difficult times!
Best friends out!