We’re kicking off the week by answering listener questions! And if you have a question that you’d like for us to answer on the show, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask , send us your voice memo. Regardless of how random or bizarre you might think it is, we want to hear it!
- Should I pay my statement balance or my current balance, and what’s the difference?
- What happens to money that is in unused 529 plan?
- Am I being Frugal or Cheap by hacking the meal kit delivery service promotions?
- Does it make sense to wipe out my student loans if it means it’s going to wipe out my savings?
- I’ve inherited a house- should I rent it as an investment property or just go ahead and sell it?
- We talked about roasting coffee at home at the beginning off this episode- for those interested, here’s the book, the air popper, and the beans that Kate got me for Christmas!
- We talked about responsible credit card usage which is what we recommend- also, see what credit cards we use to maximize those benefits!
- Listen to why we think saving for your kid’s college is overrated.
- But if you are contributing to a 529 plan, check out Backer.com if others are looking for an easy and direct way to contribute to your child’s 529.
- We referenced our 7 Money Gears during this episode. It’s important to know what your next financial moves should be before you take action!
- Credit Card Tool – Looking for the right credit card for you? Then check out our new credit card tool that’ll help you to easily filter through all the cards based on your preferred airline, whether or not they have an annual fee, or simply by the cash back offer! Just toggle the sliders and you’ll know which card to consider.
During this episode we enjoyed a Peanut Butter & Jelly by Edmund’s Oast! And please help us to spread the word by letting friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular listener, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to change the conversation around personal finance and get more people doing smart things with their money!
Best friends out!
* Advertiser Disclosure: How to Money has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. How to Money and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
* User Generated Content Disclosure: Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Please drop those links for roasting your own coffee! I am intrigued
Updated the notes so that those links are in there- check em out! I actually roasted some more coffee last night while I was cleaning the dishes.