We’re kicking off the week by answering listener questions! And if you have a question that you’d like for us to answer on the show, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask , send us your voice memo. Regardless of how random or bizarre you might think it is, we want to hear it!
- How should my fiancé and I go about combining our bank accounts, credit cards, and investments?
- Should I stop contributing to my Roth IRA until I’m able to fully replenish my six month emergency fund?
- Are REITs inferior to investing in actual real estate?
- When should I consider opening a specific business checking account?
- Daycare and other kid expenses are quite large- what are some ways to cut those bills?
- Relations – Here’s that WSJ article about combining money and happiness.
- Money gears – We referenced our 7 Money Gears during this episode. It’s important to know what your next financial moves should be before you take action!
- Real estate – Listen back as we discussed if investing in real estate is a right move for you. But regardless, don’t believe it’s a form of purely passive income.
- Entrepreneurship – For a business checking account check out American Express, Bluevine, and Lili.
- Credit Card Tool – Looking for the right credit card for you? Then check out our new credit card tool that’ll help you to easily filter through all the cards based on your preferred airline, whether or not they have an annual fee, or simply by the cash back offer! Just toggle the sliders and you’ll know which card to consider.
- Newsletter – Don’t forget to sign up for the best personal finance newsletter in all the land! It’s completely free and something we create to help you along your journey to financial freedom. It drops every Tuesday morning and you can always unsubscribe if you don’t dig it!
During this episode we enjoyed a Jasper with Peacharine by Fidens Brewing- a big thanks to Michael and Emily for sending this one our way! And please help us to spread the word by letting friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular listener, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to change the conversation around personal finance and get more people doing smart things with their money!
Best friends out!
* Advertiser Disclosure: How to Money has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. How to Money and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
* User Generated Content Disclosure: Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.