We’re kicking off the week by answering listener questions! And if you have a question that you’d like for us to answer on the show, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask , send us your voice memo. Regardless of how random or bizarre you might think it is, we want to hear it!
- Should I take the leap into real estate investing or is it smarter to invest within a Roth IRA?
- Is it a better deal to pay for CPI with my car insurance provider or pay for full coverage myself?
- Does it make more sense to roll over an old 401k or should I convert it to a Roth IRA instead?
- Should I buy a new or used car in this crazy car market?
- We own a rental property- what tips do you have as we make that property our primary residence?
- Car stuff – Don’t cheap out on car insurance but we do want you to save as much money as you can!
- We’re pretty much always going to point you in the direction of buying a used car, but there are some instances where buying new might make sense for you.
- And of course, the easiest way to not have a car payment (other than paying in cash), is by not getting that car in the first place! Hear our thoughts on cutting a car from your life.
- 401k rollover – Capitalize is the site we discussed where you can easily rollover an old 401k for free. Here’s a full Capitalize Review we wrote based on our personal experience!
- HSAs – I’m not sure who needs to hear this but Health Savings Accounts, or HSAs, are the ultimate retirement accounts.
- Credit Card Tool – Looking for the right credit card for you? Then check out our new credit card tool that’ll help you to easily filter through all the cards based on your preferred airline, whether or not they have an annual fee, or simply by the cash back offer! Just toggle the sliders and you’ll know which card to consider.
- Newsletter – Don’t forget to sign up for the best personal finance newsletter in all the land! It’s completely free and something we create to help you along your journey to financial freedom. It drops every Tuesday morning and you can always unsubscribe if you don’t dig it!
During this episode we enjoyed a Kersenrood by Wild Heaven, so good! And please help us to spread the word by letting friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular listener, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to change the conversation around personal finance and get more people doing smart things with their money!
Best friends out!
* Advertiser Disclosure: How to Money has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. How to Money and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
* User Generated Content Disclosure: Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Leave a Reply