We’re kicking off the week by answering listener questions! And if you have a question that you’d like for us to answer on the show, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask , send us your voice memo. Regardless of how random or bizarre you might think it is, we want to hear it!
- Should I completely pay off my student loans or instead use my year-end bonus to invest in the stock market?
- Is it possible to get my personal, business, and kids accounts all with the same bank?
- What are the real differences between Verizon and Visible and should I switch to save?
- How can I protect my money when I pass the $250,000 FDIC limit?
- With the US dollar strong, it means my AU dollars I’m earning in Australia are taking a serious hit here in the US- how do I hedge my currency risk?
- Money Gears – We referenced our 7 Money Gears during this episode. It’s important to know what your next financial moves should be before you take action!
- Cell phone plan – Cut your monthly cell phone service down to $15 a month with a provider like Mint Mobile– we’ve been using them for years now! Here’s also a list of all the cheap cell phone plans that we love!
- Credit Card Tool – Looking for the right credit card for you? Then check out our new credit card tool that’ll help you to easily filter through all the cards based on your preferred airline, whether or not they have an annual fee, or simply by the cash back offer! Just toggle the sliders and you’ll know which card to consider.
- Newsletter – Don’t forget to sign up for the best personal finance newsletter in all the land! It’s completely free and something we create to help you along your journey to financial freedom. It drops every Tuesday morning and you can always unsubscribe if you don’t dig it!
During this episode we enjoyed a Wednesday Cat by YO-HO Brewing! And please help us to spread the word by letting friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular listener, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to change the conversation around personal finance and get more people doing smart things with their money!
Best friends out!
* Advertiser Disclosure: How to Money has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. How to Money and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
* User Generated Content Disclosure: Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Leave a Reply