We’re kicking off the week by answering your questions! And if you have a question for us, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask/
- How big should my emergency fund be and should I count my Roth contributions towards that cash cushion?
- Should I open up a high interest custodial savings account or a 529 Plan for my baby with some gift money?
- Is it OK to snag a store discount by signing up for a store credit card, even though my credit is frozen?
- As a recent graduate, should I pay down my student loans or begin investing instead?
- How do I go about buying a used car without a brick and mortar bank?
During this episode we enjoyed an Inexplicable Unease, by Bhramari Brewing. And as we’ve ramped up the podcast with an additional Friday episode every week, we could really use your help to spread the word- let friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to spread the word to get more people doing smart things with their money in these difficult times!
Best friends out!