We’re kicking off the week by answering listener questions! And if you have a question that you’d like for us to answer on the show, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask , send us your voice memo. Regardless of how random or bizarre you might think it is, we want to hear it!
- Should I continue investing in my Acorns account or pay off my student loans?
- Where should I invest money for a wedding?
- Does it make sense to deduct depreciation on real estate, even when the IRS recaptures that depreciation when I sell that property?
- How do I go about converting a non-deductible traditional IRA to a Roth IRA?
- As I have a little one on the way, can you share some of your money saving baby hacks?
- The SNL skit about canceling a subscription.
- We referenced our 7 Money Gears during this episode. It’s important to know what your next financial moves should be before you take action!
- Check out our Pros and Cons of Consolidating Student Loans post!
- And the topic nobody likes talking about: The pros and cons of getting a prenup!
- Head to TreasuryDirect.gov and snag you some i bonds paying over 7%.
- Check out Coach Carson’s video on depreciation recapture.
- Credit Card Tool – Looking for the right credit card for you? Then check out our new credit card tool that’ll help you to easily filter through all the cards based on your preferred airline, whether or not they have an annual fee, or simply by the cash back offer! Just toggle the sliders and you’ll know which card to consider.
During this episode we enjoyed a Hatch Me Outside by Crosstown Brewing – a big thanks to Ben for donating this delicious craft beer to the podcast! And please help us to spread the word by letting friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular listener, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to change the conversation around personal finance and get more people doing smart things with their money!
Best friends out!
* Advertiser Disclosure: How to Money has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. How to Money and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
* User Generated Content Disclosure: Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Leave a Reply