We’re kicking off the week by answering listener questions! And if you have a question that you’d like for us to answer on the show, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask , send us your voice memo. Regardless of how random or bizarre you might think it is, we want to hear it!
- Reaching my different savings goals is taking too long- how can I speed things up?!
- Should I use a 529 account rollover to increase how much I can sock away into my Roth IRA?
- What’s the best account that I can set up for my one year old daughter before she has earned income?
- Are the free tax prep software companies and websites legit?
- When is it too late to invest in the stock market?
- Nostalgia – Anyone else remember these magic kits/toys from the 90s?!
- Faster financial progress – There are multiple ways to reach your financial goals more quickly: narrowing your focus like we discussed in this episode, cutting back on your expenses, and don’t forget about different ways to maximize your income.
- HSA accounts – I’m not sure who needs to hear this but Health Savings Accounts, or HSAs, are the ultimate retirement accounts.
- 529 accounts – Morningstar has ranked and rated the best 529 accounts out there.
- Check out Backer.com if others are looking for an easy and direct way to contribute to your child’s 529.
- Credit Card Tool – Looking for the right credit card for you? Then check out our new credit card tool that’ll help you to easily filter through all the cards based on your preferred airline, whether or not they have an annual fee, or simply by the cash back offer! Just toggle the sliders and you’ll know which card to consider.
- Newsletter – Don’t forget to sign up for the best personal finance newsletter in all the land! It’s completely free and something we create to help you along your journey to financial freedom. It drops every Tuesday morning and you can always unsubscribe if you don’t dig it!
During this episode we enjoyed an Infrared Eclipse by Rhinegeist Brewing! And please help us to spread the word by letting friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular listener, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to change the conversation around personal finance and get more people doing smart things with their money!
Best friends out!
* Advertiser Disclosure: How to Money has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. How to Money and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
* User Generated Content Disclosure: Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Leave a Reply