This week we’re excited to have our friend Brad Barrett join us on the podcast. Brad is co-host of the podcast ChooseFI, but before that he was a CPA who left his job thanks to his pursuit of financial independence so he obviously knows a thing or two about personal finance. However, Brad’s favorite topic is leveraging credit card rewards to save more money, and take trips you never would have dreamed possible! Listen as we kick things off by discussing financial independence, but then we dive into credit card rewards and the best ways to score those free flights and free nights.
Additional resources from this episode:
- Brad covered a ton of different types of points and the cards that get you those points, especially when it comes to traveling to Disney for free. For a full breakdown, head over to his site Richmond Savers
- Also, check out our master list of tips to save money on travel!
- If you’re serious about your travel rewards and want help to stay organized so you don’t lose those points, then check out AwardWallet
- Read about some of our favorite credit cards with great rewards and sign-up bonuses
- NEW Review: BILT Mastercard lets you earn points when paying for rent!
During this episode we enjoyed a sCAMPer IPA by UpCountry Brewing Co- a big thanks to our good friend Stacey for donating this beer to the show! And if you enjoyed this episode, be sure to subscribe and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts- we’d love to hear from you.
Best friends out!