Feeling overworked?! Between trying to get ahead at your 9-5 and pursuing side hustles, chances are really high that you feel like your work-life balance is out of whack. That doesn’t even take into account that more of us are working from home. We find ourselves chronically fatigued and exhausted because we give too much to our work, leaving little left for ourselves and those around us who we love. For instance, as a result most Americans don’t take all their vacation time- and when they do, they find it impossible to actually stop working! This ongoing cycle of never-ending work is leading more folks than ever to despise the work they once loved while other important areas in their lives like relationships, health, and hobbies continue to suffer. This is an important topic for us to cover as we seek to implement some practices to restore that work-life balance and then create boundaries to maintain that balance.
- We’re big fans of Woom bikes, especially for younger kids learning how to ride a pedal bike for the first time.
- The 5 hour workday gets put to the test.
- The best credit cards for how you spend article we mentioned.
- Credit Card Tool – Looking for the right credit card for you? Then check out our new credit card tool that’ll help you to easily filter through all the cards based on your preferred airline, whether or not they have an annual fee, or simply by the cash back offer! Just toggle the sliders and you’ll know which card to consider.
During this episode we enjoyed an I Learned It by Watching You by Burial Beer Co and Other Half Brewing – a big thanks to our friends Waffles on Wednesday for donating this collaboration beer to the show. And if you enjoyed this episode, be sure to subscribe and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to spread the word to get more people doing smart things with their money!
Best friends out!
* Advertiser Disclosure: How to Money has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. How to Money and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
* User Generated Content Disclosure: Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.