How amazing is it that we live in a world where there are so many ‘free’ things all around us? And how unfortunate is it, that we don’t even see these ‘free’ resources because we’re so used to purchasing and consumption- we don’t even think to make use of them. Our technology and culture steers us in the direction to spend. Chances are there are times when we’re not taking advantage of this ‘free’ stuff and we’re overspending because maybe we haven’t thought about it recently or there are some things you’re not even aware of yet. Putting these resources to use will make us smarter, save us money, and will overall lead to a healthier and more balanced life.
- Free online courses at Coursera and Udemy
- Links to the different library apps: Overdrive, Libby, and Hoopla
- That NYT article discussing good health with access to parks
- National Park free entrance days
- They’re not everywhere, but see if there is a ToolBank in your city