The newest iPhones that were just released are anywhere from $1,000 to $1,500 – that is a ton of money!!! With all the different functions and duties that our smartphones are able to perform, it’s no surprise that the prices are continuing to climb but don’t pay full price! Regardless if you’re getting the latest and greatest iPhone release, or if you’re buying last year’s Moto, you want to be getting a deal. In this episode we cover a bunch of different ways to save on your phone upgrade including where and when to buy, how to easily reset your phone of personal information before selling it, and some alternatives to getting a new phone altogether!
Additional stuff to check out that we mentioned in this episode:
- Our friend Carl was featured in this NYT article on early retirement (and so was our friend Scott!)
- Here’s the link that tells you how to easily wipe your phone before selling it.
- Look here to find a great list of phones on the cheap!
- If you want to try fixing your phone yourself: iFixit
- The best deals on cell phones, both Androids and iPhones.
And at the beginning of this episode we enjoyed a French Oak Saison by New Belgium which you can find and learn all about on Untappd. If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to subscribe and review us in Apple Podcasts, Castbox, or wherever you get your podcasts!