Time for our Friday Flight! These episodes are a sampling of the week’s financial news and the impact on your personal finances. There are a lot of headlines out there, but we distill it down to specific takeaways that will allow you to kick off the weekend informed and help you to get ahead during these trying times. In this episode we cover some relevant and helpful stories like: DIY toilet talk, 2021 sold more electric bikes than electric vehicles, EV prices are getting out of hand, tax credits to help you go electric, more funding for the IRS, $1,200 to greenify your home, Petsmart saddling employees with debt, holiday flight advice, refunds for delayed flights, everlasting Southwest travel credits, Aldi at the altar, & realizing real retirement risks.
- eBikes – Why the RadWagon 4 is the best-value electric cargo bike on the planet.
- IRS – looks like nightmare fuel.
- Newsletter – Don’t forget to sign up for the best personal finance newsletter in all the land! It’s completely free and something we create to help you along your journey to financial freedom. It drops every Tuesday morning and you can always unsubscribe if you don’t dig it!
- Extra cash – And regardless of where you are on the path to financial independence, we believe in the responsible use of credit cards. It’s smart to utilize the additional benefits that credit cards offer- for instance the 60,000 points that come with the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card. That’s $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards! This is no joke- I’ve already done this myself which we discussed on a recent episode after I met the initial spending requirements of $4,000 over 3 months!
And please help us to spread the word by letting friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular listener, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to change the conversation around personal finance and get more people doing smart things with their money. Have an awesome weekend!
Best friends out!
* Advertiser Disclosure: How to Money has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. How to Money and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
* User Generated Content Disclosure: Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.