LET’S PARTY! A financial festivus is in order here at the end of the year and we’re excited to share a bunch of listener wins from the How to Money community. Unfortunately at times we can be overly driven to the point that we fail to celebrate milestones. And when we achieve something great and move right on from it, we lose something in the process. Celebrations improve our well-being, they’re fun, and can provide inspiration for others. So during this episode we share a couple of our personal money wins, but then we have a chance to hear from listeners who have paid down credit card debt, massively boosted their savings rate, purchased their first home, started house hacking for the first time, taken their side hustle full-time, invested insane amounts of money, & more. Thank you to everyone who shared their money wins and we’re excited about what 2022 has in store for the HTM community!
- Use Undebt.it to help you figure out a get-outta-debt plan and check out this detailed post about debt snowball vs debt avalanche methods, including differences and examples.
- We recently dedicated an entire episode to the power of house hacking and how you can start implementing it in your life with Craig Curelop.
- Check out Kaylee’s business- Bell, Book, & Vinyl, that she was able to take full-time this year. You can follow her on Instagram too.
- And of course we touched on investing during this episode- listen back to how we invest our money with brokerage houses like Fidelity, M1 Finance, and Vanguard.
- Credit Card Tool – Looking for the right credit card for you? Then check out our new credit card tool that’ll help you to easily filter through all the cards based on your preferred airline, whether or not they have an annual fee, or simply by the cash back offer! Just toggle the sliders and you’ll know which card to consider.
During this episode we enjoyed a Coconut PM Dawn Trillium Brewing – a big thanks to Ali for donating this delicious craft beer to the podcast! And please help us to spread the word by letting friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular listener, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to change the conversation around personal finance and get more people doing smart things with their money!
Best friends out!
* Advertiser Disclosure: How to Money has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. How to Money and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
* User Generated Content Disclosure: Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Leave a Reply