We’re kicking off the week by answering your questions! And if you have a question for us, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask/ , send us your voice memo!
- I’m upside down on a car that has huge maintenance costs- what should I do?
- Should I forego my company’s match due to their long vesting period?
- Does it make sense to focus on our student loans with the largest balance or the highest interest rate?
- Should I continue loaning money to my sister if I feel like I’m enabling her poor money decisions?
- How can I go about reducing my adjusted gross income in order to pay as little in taxes as possible?
Links from this episode:
- If you’ve not used the GasBuddy app before, it’s worth checking out! You can even just use the browser version.
- We’ve dedicated an entire episode to the debt snowball vs the debt avalanche– listen to us break it down!
- Here’s our article on Pros and Cons of Consolidating Student Loans post!
During this episode we both enjoyed an I Want to Dance with Somebody by Monday Night Brewing! And as we’ve ramped up the podcast with an additional Friday episode every week, we could really use your help to spread the word- let friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to spread the word to get more people doing smart things with their money in these difficult times!
Best friends out!