We’re kicking off the week by answering your questions! And if you have a question for us, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask/
- Is now a good time to make a Roth IRA conversion?
- I’m in my mid-30s, should I focus on paying down debt or saving and investing more towards my retirement?
- Should I sell some stocks that I’ve purchased via my employer’s ESPP?
- How much should I be budgeting for housing repairs and rental vacancy?
- Coming off a gap year, what financial tips do you guys have for me as I’m looking to begin medical school?
And if you happen to be looking for scholarships for medical school, specifically check out the Physicians of Tomorrow Award. Generally speaking Scholly, Fastweb, and Scholarships.com are all great resources- not only for undergrads but medical students as well.
During this episode we enjoyed a Dankbot by Insight Brewing- thanks to Joe for donating this one to the show! And as we’ve ramped up the podcast with an additional Friday episode every week, we could really use your help to spread the word- let friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to spread the word to get more people doing smart things with their money in these difficult times!
Best friends out!