We’re kicking off the week by answering your questions! And if you have a question for us, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask/ , send us your voice memo!
- How should I go about setting up some additional streams of income?
- What should I keep in mind if considering purchasing a home in my name for my aging parent?
- Should I take advantage of a 0% credit card in order to pay off a car loan?
- Is it a good idea to build a swimming pool?
- What should I do with the proceeds of selling my home?
Additional links from this episode
- Here’s the link on the Fannie Mae’s website that details how you can purchase a home for an elderly parent, with the benefits that come with a primary residence.
- Taking advantage of 0% APR credit cards could be a great way to help pay off some debt like a high interest car loan, but make sure to have a plan in place for paying of that balance within the 0% window.
- If you’re having a tough time making your mortgage payment, check the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac websites and enter in your info to see if you have a mortgage that is federally backed- if so you qualify for relief.
During this episode we both enjoyed a Subluminal Imperial Stout by Buxton Brewery! And as we’ve ramped up the podcast with an additional Friday episode every week, we could really use your help to spread the word- let friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to spread the word to get more people doing smart things with their money in these difficult times!
Best friends out!
Leave a Reply