This week on the pod we’re answering your questions! If you have a question for us, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask
- Where should I keep money that I’m saving for a down payment for real estate?
- Should I be investing in my retirement while I still have student loan debt?
- When should I consider selling my clunker and buying a ‘new’ car?
- Is wrapping your car in ads a legit way to make money?
- What are some ways to save money while on the road touring with my band?
And for Shay’s listener question on saving money while touring, a special thanks to our friends Josh and Jeremy for sharing some of their tips. Hopefully we’ll get to hear Breezeway / Motherbus if they come to Atlanta!
During this episode we both enjoyed a Forgotten Lake Blueberry Ale by Lake of the Woods Brewing which you can find on Untappd. A big thanks to David in Keswick, Ontario for donating these beers to the show! And if you enjoyed this episode, be sure to subscribe and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts, Castbox, or wherever you get your podcasts- we’d love to hear from you.
Best friends out!