We’re kicking off the week by answering your questions! And if you have a question for us, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask/ , send us your voice memo!
- What are the pros and cons of putting all of my expenses on a credit card?
- How much lower should an interest rate be in order to make a home refinance worth it?
- How do I go about breaking ties with my dad’s financial advisor?
- Should I save or invest a gift of $5,000?
- If family members loan me money for a down payment, how would that impact my ability to get a mortgage?
Additional links from this episode:
- The Northwest Arkansas moving initiative may not be enough for us to uproot our families, but maybe you were already considering it?
- As we talked through the pros and cons of putting more expenses on credit cards, we mentioned an entire episode of the lesser known benefits of credit cards. And Joel has finally jumped on the Blue Cash Preferred credit card to get 6% cash back at grocery stores and on streaming.
- That refinance calculator at Nerdwallet that we mentioned.
During this episode we both enjoyed a Fruit/Wood/Time: Black Raspberry which is a Sour by Westbrook Brewing. And as we’ve ramped up the podcast with an additional Friday episode every week, we could really use your help to spread the word- let friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to spread the word to get more people doing smart things with their money in these difficult times!
Best friends out!
Leave a Reply