We’re kicking off the week by answering your questions! And if you have a question for us, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask/ , send us your voice memo!
- How can I put my monthly mortgage on a credit card in order to score cashback?
- When it comes to long term disability insurance, is it worth it to pay more for a longer benefit period?
- How should we start investing money that we’re receiving for our newborn?
- Can I rollover my entire IRA into an HSA in order to avoid paying taxes?
- Why do y’all recommend Carvana when their prices aren’t all that competitive?
Additional links from this episode:
- Look into Plastiq if you’re looking to get some non-traditional expenses on a credit card.
- We touched on long term disability insurance in this episode, but we’ve also dedicated an entire episode to the different types of insurance you should consider as well as the ones you should avoid: Why You’re Probably Underinsured
- For resources on 529 plans, be sure to check out SavingForCollege.com
And as we’ve kicked things off with a bang in 2021, we could really use your help to spread the word- let friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to spread the word to get more people doing smart things with their money in these difficult times!
Best friends out!