We’re kicking off the week by answering listener questions! And if you have a question that you’d like for us to answer on the show, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask , send us your voice memo. Regardless of how random or bizarre you might think it is, we want to hear it!
- How much risk is too much risk as I’m looking to grow my online business? Be sure to check out Nadia’s business, Curated Monotony! Here’s her Insta too.
- What is your car-buying philosophy- new, used, or lease?
- My income is fluid and irregular- how am I able to create a monthly budget?
- What design tips should I keep in mind as I’m building a new home that I’m planning to house hack?
- Is there an easy way to see my Roth IRA contributions and withdrawals?
- Cars – We’re pretty much always going to point you in the direction of buying a used car, but there are some instances where buying a new car is worth it, maybe.
- If you want to dive into the details of the total cost of car ownership, our friend Jesse over at The Best Interest has a great post on that.
- Budgeting – And it can be a really great idea to figure out how little it would take to live on with a bare bones budget, if the proverbial ish hits the fan.
- Credit Card Tool – Looking for the right credit card for you? Then check out our new credit card tool that’ll help you to easily filter through all the cards based on your preferred airline, whether or not they have an annual fee, or simply by the cash back offer! Just toggle the sliders and you’ll know which card to consider.
During this episode we enjoyed an Imperial Stout by Nøgne Ø! And please help us to spread the word by letting friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular listener, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to change the conversation around personal finance and get more people doing smart things with their money!
Best friends out!
* Advertiser Disclosure: How to Money has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. How to Money and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
* User Generated Content Disclosure: Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.