We’re kicking off the week by answering your questions! And if you have a question for us, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask/ , send us your voice memo!
- What smart devices and software should I consider in order to save more money on my utilities?
- As a single female, how can I mitigate any risk if I’d like to Airbnb an extra bedroom?
- Should I pull some money out of my 401k in order to invest in real estate?
- How did becoming an authorized user on my mom’s credit card hurt my credit score?
- Where is the best place for my 7 year old’s savings?
During this episode we both enjoyed a Where’s My Cellphone by Two Tides Brewing! And as we’ve ramped up the podcast with an additional Friday episode every week, we could really use your help to spread the word- let friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to spread the word to get more people doing smart things with their money in these difficult times!
Best friends out!