We’re kicking off the week by answering listener questions! And if you have a question that you’d like for us to answer on the show, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask/ , send us your voice memo!
- Can I get a mortgage with a low credit score?
- Should I borrow from my 401k?
- After getting off to a late start to investing, should I focus on investing for retirement or buying a condo?
- Should I pay for healthcare I don’t need in order to invest within a Health Savings Account?
- Why don’t you guys invest in international funds?
Additional links from this episode:
- If you have a low credit score, you should start with this episode on Rebuilding a Rough Credit Score.
- Here’s that calculator for you to determine the best strategy for when you draw on your Social Security.
- We quickly explained Health Savings Accounts, but to hear exactly how they work and if you should be investing in one, listen back to episode 105.
- And we explained exactly why it is that invest the way we do in episode 341.
During this episode we enjoyed a Barrel Farm Bend #2 by Monday Night Brewing! And please help us to spread the word by letting friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular listener, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to change the conversation around personal finance and get more people doing smart things with their money!
Best friends out!