We’re kicking off the week by answering listener questions! And if you have a question that you’d like for us to answer on the show, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask , send us your voice memo. Regardless of how random or bizarre you might think it is, we want to hear it!
- What kind of impact will settling my debt have on my credit score?
- My employer matches retirement contributions but I really want to pay down my debt ASAP- what should I do?
- Where should I invest funds for an upcoming wedding?
- How should I go about investing money for my newborn daughter?
- Do I have to actually use my credit card in order to boost my credit score?
- Use Undebt.it to help you figure out a get-outta-debt plan and listen back to episode 297 where we talked about the debt snowball vs the debt avalanche.
- For help with overwhelming debt, check out free services offered by the NFCC (National Foundation for Credit Counseling) and Money Management International.
- And if you’re looking to learn more about rebuilding credit scores, we actually recently busted up some credit score myths so check that one out as well!
- Credit Card Tool – Looking for the right credit card for you? Then check out our new credit card tool that’ll help you to easily filter through all the cards based on your preferred airline, whether or not they have an annual fee, or simply by the cash back offer! Just toggle the sliders and you’ll know which card to consider.
During this episode we enjoyed a Sour Strawberry Rhubarb by Edmund’s Oast! And please help us to spread the word by letting friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular listener, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to change the conversation around personal finance and get more people doing smart things with their money!
Best friends out!
* Advertiser Disclosure: How to Money has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. How to Money and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
* User Generated Content Disclosure: Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Leave a Reply