We’re kicking off the week by answering your questions! And if you have a question for us, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask/ , send us your voice memo!
- How legit are the crypto savings accounts that are paying high rates of interest?
- Is it true that I don’t have to file taxes if I make below a certain income threshold?
- I’ve been living in a submarine, but should I purchase a home with my housing allowance from the military?
- As a small business owner with no employees, should I consider a Solo 401(k) or a SEP IRA?
- I want to get into house hacking but first how do I boost my credit score, put together a lease, and screen tenants?
Additional links from this episode:
- Don’t forget how easy and free it is to file your tax return using IRS Free File!
- Listen back to our conversation with Doug Nordman on achieving financial independence in the military.
- And don’t forget that there are so many other costs associated with homeownership– it’s not just about the mortgage payment!
- We’re big fans of rental real estate and covered what you need to know in order to effectively manage a property.
During this episode we enjoyed a Bumbleberry Honey Blueberry Ale by Fat Head’s Brewery- thanks to Rich at Budgets and Brews podcast for donating this one to the show! And please help us to spread the word by letting friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular listener, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to change the conversation around personal finance and get more people doing smart things with their money!
Best friends out!