We’re kicking off the week by answering your questions! And if you have a question for us, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask/ , send us your voice memo!
- Is it better to buy a new construction or a fixer upper, as an investment property?
- What’s the best credit card to replace possessions after an apartment fire?
- Should I continue to take advantage of a mortgage deferment even though we could make the payment?
- How should I go about dollar cost averaging when my income is seasonal?
- What is ‘coast FIRE’ and do y’all recommend it?
Links from this episode:
- Since this was episode 250, we both shared an episode that stood out as one of our favorites- mine was our interview with Curt Steinhorst on Staying Focused in an Age of Distraction, and Joel’s was Money, Your Brain, and Buying Happiness.
- We mentioned a couple credit card articles during this episode. One on if you’re looking to maximize your rewards based on how you spend and another on using 0% balance transfer cards to help pay off debt.
- And our last question was a followup from a recent episode on the pros and cons of the FIRE movement.
During this episode we both enjoyed a Red Wine Foederbier Southern Brewing Company! And as we’ve ramped up the podcast with an additional Friday episode every week, we could really use your help to spread the word- let friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to spread the word to get more people doing smart things with their money in these difficult times!
Best friends out!
Leave a Reply