This week on the pod we’re answering your questions! 1 – Should I get umbrella insurance or put each investment property in it’s own LLC? 2 – Should I change my tax withholdings to pay off debt? 3 – How should my partner and I split bills and pursue financial independence when we have very different incomes? 4 – When should I consider switching to a bank that pays a higher interest rate? 5 – How should I structure a group of friends to discuss talking about money?
And if you have a question for us, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask
Additional resources from this episode:
- Read more about how Aldi doesn’t play music in their stores
- IRS withholding calculator
- Check out the Zeta app and this great post on things to consider when combing your finances with your significant other
- If you don’t have a high interest savings account yet, we’re still big fans of CIT
- The Richest Man in Babylon and The Millionaire Next Door are both great books that can act as conversation starters if you’re looking to start a group to discuss personal finance (honorable mention to Rich Dad Poor Dad)
During this episode we enjoyed a Pink Robots by Birdsong Brewing which you can find on Untappd. A big thanks to Emma for donating this beer to the show! And if you enjoyed this episode, be sure to subscribe and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts, Castbox, or wherever you get your podcasts- we’d love to hear from you.
Best friends out!