We’re kicking off the week by answering listener questions! And if you have a question that you’d like for us to answer on the show, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask/ , send us your voice memo. Regardless of how random or bizarre you might think it is, we want to hear it!
- Should I invest in my new side business or use that money to max out my Roth IRA?
- Is it unethical for me to accept financial assistance from a pharmaceutical company if we don’t really need the support?
- In order to pay for a wedding, is it OK to take some money out of an investment account?
- We’d like to buy a house in order to fight inflation- is this a good idea to buy a house?
- What financial priorities should we focus on now that we’ve had a baby?
- Credit Card Tool – Looking for the right credit card for you? Then check out our new credit card tool that’ll help you to easily filter through all the cards based on your preferred airline, whether or not they have an annual fee, or simply by the cash back offer! Just toggle the sliders and you’ll know which card to consider.
During this episode we enjoyed a 5th Anniversary Hill by Southern Grist! And please help us to spread the word by letting friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular listener, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to change the conversation around personal finance and get more people doing smart things with their money!
Best friends out!
* Advertiser Disclosure: How to Money has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. How to Money and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
* User Generated Content Disclosure: Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Hi Matt and Joel,
I was wondering if you’d be able to provide the spelling of the company you mentioned at the beginning of the episode – the one that checks for the current highest interest rates of savings accounts.
Thank you so much!
Hey Kimberly. We were talking about Kasasa. It’s worth checking to see if your local credit union offers a Kasasa account because there’s a good chance you can get paid a much higher rate of interest if they do. Cheers!