This week on the pod we’re answering your questions! 1 – Condos: are they a good investment? Should I consider one instead of a house? 2 – What are all the different types of auto insurance that are offered? 3 – I have whole life insurance. Should I cancel immediately or let it sit around to allow the cash value to grow? 4 – Unfortunately I’ve already signed up with a debt settlement company, but should I stick with them if they’re settling and negotiating my debts? 5 – Frugal or Cheap? I’m going out of my way for a free charge for my electric car.
Additional links from this episode:
- It’s great seeing love for American companies abroad- read about Costco in China. This type of international exposure for US companies is exactly why Jack Bogle feels that international specific funds are not necessary
- Renting vs. Buying a Home – Episode 15
- That great post on researching the HOA of a condo you’re interested in
- Our article on how to save the most money on car insurance.
- Most debt settlement companies are no good, but you can head to Ripoff Report to confirm your suspicions
- ‘Frugal or Cheap?!’ It’s a little exercise we often talk through on the show, but check out the original episode: Are You Frugal or are You Cheap? – Episode 043
- And be sure to check out Joel’s article on how to choose life insurance that is cheap and easy to buy.
If you have a question for us, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask
During this episode we enjoyed a Second Fiddle by Fiddlehead Brewing Co- another big thanks to Cameron here in Atlanta for donating this beer to the show! And if you enjoyed this episode, be sure to subscribe and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts- we’d love to hear from you.
Best friends out!