Now, we’re not guaranteeing that this episode is going to change your life as much as holding a brand new baby in the hospital changed our perspective as new fathers- but it might! There are times when our worlds are completely rocked and we feel that the concept of ownership and the way that we discuss it during this episode has the potential to radically change the trajectory of your journey to financial independence. After this episode you’ll know the difference between making a purchase or making an investment, how saving money can actually make you poorer, and some of the different ways you can become an owner. And then finally we discuss what it takes for you to realize wealth building through ownership.
- Here are the stories that we pulled the Tesla and Apple investment examples.
- Owning your own business doesn’t have to be an endeavor that requires a lot of capital and debt- you can even start one with zero dollars.
- And just in case anyone wanted to read about the guys who recreated the Dumb and Dumber mini bike trip.
- Credit Card Tool – Looking for the right credit card for you? Then check out our new credit card tool that’ll help you to easily filter through all the cards based on your preferred airline, whether or not they have an annual fee, or simply by the cash back offer! Just toggle the sliders and you’ll know which card to consider.
During this episode we enjoyed a Money Blend by American Solera- thanks to James for donating this one to the podcast! And please help us to spread the word by letting friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular listener, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to change the conversation around personal finance and get more people doing smart things with their money!
Best friends out!
* Advertiser Disclosure: How to Money has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. How to Money and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
* User Generated Content Disclosure: Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.