Today’s interview completely revolves around technology and we’re excited to have Kevin Roose joining us today. Kevin is an award-winning tech columnist for the New York Times, and a Times bestselling author of three books: Futureproof, Young Money, and The Unlikely Disciple. He is the host of the “Rabbit Hole” podcast, and writes and speaks regularly on all topics related to our modern age including automation and AI, social media, cybersecurity, and digital wellness. But today, we are narrowing his focus to discussing some of the different ways that we can ensure your career can continue to grow as AI is taking over many different areas of our lives. Plus we’re going to do a deep dive into crypto and how you should be thinking about it.
- More Kevin – See what Kevin is writing over at the Times and give him a follow on Twitter as well!
- The best Roomba – It turns out that the Roomba i3 is the best rated affordable robot vacuum cleaner according to Wirecutter. I might just have to get this thing!
- AI art – and if you’re ready to have your mind blown, an article on Dall-E Mini.
- Credit Card Tool – Looking for the right credit card for you? Then check out our new credit card tool that’ll help you to easily filter through all the cards based on your preferred airline, whether or not they have an annual fee, or simply by the cash back offer! Just toggle the sliders and you’ll know which card to consider.
During this episode we enjoyed an Analog Life by Good Word Brewing! And please help us to spread the word by letting friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular listener, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to change the conversation around personal finance and get more people doing smart things with their money!
Best friends out!
* Advertiser Disclosure: How to Money has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. How to Money and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
* User Generated Content Disclosure: Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.