It’s time for a Friday Flight! These episodes are all about the week’s financial news and the impact on your personal finances. There are a lot of headlines out there, but we distill it down to specific takeaways that will allow you to kick off the weekend informed and help you to continue to make smart money moves. In this episode we cover some interesting and helpful stories like: micro weddings are here to stay, The Great Resignation, increased employee benefits, acquiring new skills, solid 529 plans, parent PLUS loans are the worst, making millions from speed cameras, vehicles are lasting longer, spending more money on restaurants than groceries, subscription everything, and the best credit card sign-up bonus.
- Chase is offering the best welcome offer we have ever seen. The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card is rewarding folks $1,250 after the initial spending requirements of $4,000 over three months!
- The Knot’s annual real weddings survey
- If you’re looking to advance your skills as an employee, check out Goodwill’s Training and Career Advancement programs.
And please help us to spread the word by letting friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular listener, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to change the conversation around personal finance and get more people doing smart things with their money. Have an awesome weekend!
Best friends out!
* Advertiser Disclosure: How to Money has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. How to Money and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
* User Generated Content Disclosure: Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.