We’re kicking off the week by answering listener questions! And if you have a question that you’d like for us to answer on the show, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask , send us your voice memo. Regardless of how random or bizarre you might think it is, we want to hear it!
- I’ve recently retired and I’m looking for an affordable health care option- what are your thoughts on health sharing plans?
- How do my fiance and I begin the process of house hacking after we’ve successfully run an Airbnb?
- Student loans are keeping me from investing within a Roth IRA, but should I be investing at all?
- Should I take a loan against my 401(k) or tap those funds early, if I need access to funds after getting laid off?
- I have a Health Savings Account offered by my employer, but I’m not able to invest those funds- what should I do?
- If you’re looking for a very affordable health care alternative (like by a factor of 6x) that isn’t technically insurance, then you definitely need to check out Medi-Share. Joel has recently joined and our family has been with them for over 5 years.
- Sedera is also another health sharing option that doesn’t have any religious affiliation if that’s not your thing.
- We recently dedicated an entire episode to the power of house hacking and how you can start implementing it in your life with Craig Curelop.
- And if you want to minimize the stress that accompanies a rental property, then you’ll want to prioritize effectively screening and managing tenants.
- I’m not sure who needs to hear this but Health Savings Accounts, or HSAs, are the ultimate retirement accounts.
- Refinancing your student loans isn’t a slam dunk decision that everyone should automatically do- luckily we have an article up on the site that walks you through when you should consider refinancing your student loans. But if you are a good candidate and want to refinance before interest rates climb, Splash Financial is who we would recommend. There you can compare rates and listeners of How to Money get a $300 bonus!
- Credit Card Tool – Looking for the right credit card for you? Then check out our new credit card tool that’ll help you to easily filter through all the cards based on your preferred airline, whether or not they have an annual fee, or simply by the cash back offer! Just toggle the sliders and you’ll know which card to consider.
During this episode we enjoyed a Sour Bikini by Evil Twin! And please help us to spread the word by letting friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular listener, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to change the conversation around personal finance and get more people doing smart things with their money!
Best friends out!
* Advertiser Disclosure: How to Money has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. How to Money and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
* User Generated Content Disclosure: Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.