We’re kicking off the week by answering listener questions! And if you have a question that you’d like for us to answer on the show, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask , send us your voice memo. Regardless of how random or bizarre you might think it is, we want to hear it!
- My fiance wants to get into house hacking. How can I feel more comfortable with this risky endeavor?
- How should my student loans impact how I invest in my Roth?
- Fee-based financial advisors vs fee-only financial advisors?
- Should I go with a Kai-Zen life insurance plan and consider borrowing against a permanent life insurance plan?
- How can I best utilize a DCFSA in order to pay for baby expenses?
- House hacking – We recently dedicated an entire episode to the power of house hacking and how you can start implementing it in your life with Craig Curelop.
- Student loans – Refinancing your student loans isn’t a slam dunk decision that everyone should automatically do- luckily we have an article up on the site that walks you through when you should consider refinancing your student loans.
- But if you are a good candidate and want to refinance before interest rates climb, Splash Financial is who we would recommend. There you can compare rates and listeners of How to Money get a $300 bonus!
- Financial advisor – We referenced our 7 Money Gears during this episode. It’s important to know what your next financial moves should be before you take action!
- And if you’re looking to pay for some one on one personal investment advice, you can find fee-only fiduciary planners over at XY Planning Network or the National Association of Personal Finance Advisors (NAPFA).
- Life insurance – Read about how you can choose life insurance that is cheap and easy to buy.
- Taxes – check out this IRS tax withholding estimator if you’re trying to figure out if you’re having too many taxes withheld from your paycheck.
- Credit Card Tool – Looking for the right credit card for you? Then check out our new credit card tool that’ll help you to easily filter through all the cards based on your preferred airline, whether or not they have an annual fee, or simply by the cash back offer! Just toggle the sliders and you’ll know which card to consider.
During this episode we enjoyed a No Wooden Shoes by Good Word! And please help us to spread the word by letting friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular listener, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to change the conversation around personal finance and get more people doing smart things with their money!
Best friends out!
* Advertiser Disclosure: How to Money has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. How to Money and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
* User Generated Content Disclosure: Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Leave a Reply