We’re kicking off the week by answering your questions! And if you have a question for us, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask/
- Should I ask for a credit limit increase in order to increase my credit score?
- What are my options when it comes to paying off an installment loan?
- As I begin down the path towards home ownership, what things should I consider?
- How much of my company stock should I sell in order to pay off some credit card debt?
- What type of bike would you recommend for riding around with a kid seat attached?
Additional links from this episode:
- Credit cards – when it comes to credit cards that offer cash back, Joel is a big fan of the Citi Double Cash card where you earn 2% on every purchase.
- Credit score – a reminder that you can get your credit report for free every single week.
- Home ownerships – If you’re only looking to purchase a home as an investment, then think again- your home is a awful investment.
- Bikes – I’m a big fan of BikesDirect.com where you can essentially skip the middle man and buy directly from the manufacturer. And if you don’t have a kids bike seat yet, don’t forget to consider the front mount style seat which I also really love.
During this episode we enjoyed a Time, Love, and Tenderness by Wild Leap! And as we’ve ramped up the podcast with an additional Friday episode every week, we could really use your help to spread the word- let friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to spread the word to get more people doing smart things with their money in these difficult times!
Best friends out!